You’ll have access to all the lessons and assignments from day one, and many of these programs can be completed in less than six months. You’ll get all the materials and instructor assistance you need to have a truly comprehensive learning experience. Upon completing your program with a passing score, you’ll get a certificate of completion. Some of the courses prepare you to take a standardized test which results in a nationally recognized credential.
For your convenience, we have partnered with two premier providers: Ed2Go and Protrain, in online educational programming that provides you with a wide variety of classes for career, business or personal enrichment. All registration takes place online through our providers. The courses listed below represent a small sample of the more popular courses. Follow the links provided below to see a full list of available classes and their descriptions.Our online training programs provide:
- Preparation for industry certification or starting a new career
- Multiple start dates per year
- Many programs completed in less than six months
- In-depth study, all learning materials provided
- Personal Instructor assistance
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
- Dependable internet access with Internet Explorer; Firefox; or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash. Speakers to listen to audio.
- Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week. Participate any time of day or night. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide what works best for you.
Ed2Go offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations. Their programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Ed2go offerings span the spectrum from personal enrichment and professional development to certification and credentialing test prep courses.
Visit our site at http://www.ed2go.com/cccnj/
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Distribution and Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Certificate in Stress Management - Explore the physiological, social, and psychological impacts of stress and study modalities to get stress under control.
- PMP Certification Prep - Begin a well-paying career as a project manager by preparing to take – and pass – the PMP certification exam.
Protrain also has professional training offered in the Spanish language, such as Management and Leadership, Human Resources, Project Effectiveness and more. Be sure to check out the catalog on our website for full course descriptions and pricing: https://ccc.theknowledgebase.org/
- Spanish for Construction
- Spanish for Manufacturing and Warehousing
- Building Sites for the Modern Web
- Moving a Course from the Classroom to Cyberspace -
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager (CIAQM)
- Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification