Rowan College of South Jersey is pleased to be partnered with EducationToGo (Ed2Go), a leading provider of online training, to provide an array of courses in numerous areas such as allied health, computers, business, and personal enrichment.
After successful completion of the course, you are able to download a letter of completion for your records. We recommend that you visit the website below to review the course outline, special software or book requirements, and sample lessons before you register. Monthly start dates available.
Our online training programs provide:
- Preparation for industry certification or starting a new career
- Multiple start dates per year
- Many programs completed in less than six months
- In-depth study, all learning materials provided
- Personal Instructor assistance
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
- Dependable internet access with Internet Explorer; Firefox; or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash. Speakers to listen to audio.
- Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week. Participate any time of day or night. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide what works best for you.
ed2go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.