2023 Generic Nursing Program Information Sessions
All information sessions will be presented through Zoom Webinar.
First time participating in a webinar? Click here to review the basics!
- Information sessions are for both the Gloucester and Cumberland campus programs.
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2023 Generic Nursing Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Please note: These sessions are not for the LPN program at Cumberland Campus
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session.
- Links will be posted around 10AM on the first day of registration
- Links to register will open 2 weeks prior to the session date and close a half-hour prior to the session start time.
- Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
- Attendees must join the webinar using their unique link sent to their email address after registration.
- It is strongly recommended to use a laptop or desktop computer to join the webinar. Attendees who use a cell phone or tablet to join in will do so at their own risk.
2022-2023 Session Dates:
|Wednesday||September 14, 2022||6:00 PM||Registration closed.|
|Tuesday||October 18, 2022||3:00 PM||Registration opens October 4, 2022|
|Thursday||November 10, 2022||3:00 PM||Registration opens October 27, 2022 |
|Tuesday||December 13, 2022||10:00 AM||Registration opens November 29, 2022|
|Wednesday||January 11, 2023||10:00 AM||Registration opens December 22, 2022|
|Monday||February 27, 2023|
|6:00 PM||Registration opens February 13, 2023|
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 10 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from both Gloucester and Cumberland campuses will review the two-step application process for the Generic Nursing program
- Program: Representatives from the Nursing and Health Professions administration will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at [email protected].
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2023 Generic Nursing portfolio.
*This email may arrive 48-72 hours after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.
Questions? Contact Us!
|Gloucester Campus||Cumberland Campus|
Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions
(856) 415-3296 ext. 6474
|Dr. N. MiSun Phillips, Director III, Admissions and Recruitment |
Annie Beato, Coordinator, Admissions