2022 CCMA Program Information Sessions
All information sessions will be held via Zoom Webinar.
First time participating in a webinar? Click here for the basics!
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2022 CCMA Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session.
- Interested attendees must register on their own to ensure they receive their unique link to join.
- Links to register will open around 10AM on the date registration opens.
- Please use an email address you check regularly to register for the session!
- You must use the link sent to your email account to log-in to the session. Do not use a forwarded link from another attendee.
- It is strongly recommended attendees join the webinar from a laptop or desktop computer for optimal viewing experience. Attendees who join the webinar from a cell phone do so at their own risk.
2022 CCMA Information Session Webinar Dates
|Wednesday||February 23, 2022|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Wednesday||March 30, 2022|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Wednesday||April 27, 2022|
| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
|Wednesday||May 18, 2022|| 6:00 pm||Registration closed.|
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 10 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from the Gloucester campus will review the two-step application process for the CCMA program
- Program: Representatives from the CCMA program will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to Ms. Samantha Wagner, Administrator, Selective Admissions (Gloucester Campus) at [email protected].
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A receipt of attendance* will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2022 CCMA portfolio.
*This email may arrive 1-2 business days after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.