2024 LPN-RN Track Program Information Sessions
All information sessions will be presented through Zoom Webinar.
First time participating in a webinar? Click here to review the basics!
- Information sessions are for both the Gloucester and Cumberland campus programs.
- Attendance at one information session is mandatory in order to apply to the 2024 LPN-RN Track Program and must be completed prior to submission of the portfolio.
- Please note: These sessions are not for the LPN program at Cumberland Campus or the Generic RN program on either campus
- Information sessions expire annually. Applicants must attend a new information session for the year in which they apply.
- Registration is required for each information session.
- Attendees must join the webinar using their unique link sent to their email address after registration.
- It is strongly recommended to use a laptop or desktop computer to join the webinar. Attendees who use a cell phone or tablet to join in will do so at their own risk.
2024 LPN-RN Track Info Session Dates:
|Wednesday||March 29, 2023||6:00 PM||Registration closed.|
|Monday||April 17, 2023||10:00 AM||REGISTER HERE!|
|Tuesday||May 23, 2023||3:00 PM||Registration opens April 24, 2023|
|Thursday||June 15, 2023||10:00 AM||Registration opens May 15, 2023|
|Wednesday||July 12, 2023||3:00 PM||Registration opens June 12, 2023|
|Tuesday||August 8, 2023||3:00 PM||Registration opens July 10, 2023|
*This is the FINAL information session for the 2024 LPN-RN Track program.
No additional information sessions scheduled after this date.
Please plan accordingly.
What to Expect at Your Information Session:
Each session will start promptly at the advertised time and will last about 1.5-2 hours. The webinar will lock 10 minutes after the start of the session and late entries are prohibited. Please plan accordingly!
3 Informational Segments
- Admissions: Representatives from both Gloucester and Cumberland campuses will review the two-step application process for the LPN-RN Track program
- Program: Representatives from the Nursing and Health Professions administration will review program information and requirements
- Q&A: Attendees will have an opportunity to ask and have questions answered by panelists in attendance. Questions can be typed in the chat box and will be answered “live on-air" at the end of the information session.
Questions may also be submitted ahead of the session to [email protected]
Proof of Attendance
- Applicants are required to stay the entire length of the webinar to receive credit.
- Attendance is determined by registration and log-in data. Applicants who leave the session early will not receive credit for attending and will need to attend another session. Plan ahead!
- A proof of attendance* email will be emailed directly to the student using the email address provided in the registration form. Applicants will need to print out the receipt and include in their 2024 LPN-RN Track portfolio.
*This email may arrive 48-72 hours after the session and may go to your junk/spam folder.
Questions? Contact Us!
|Gloucester Campus||Cumberland Campus|
Samantha Wagner, MA
Director, Selective Entry Programs
(856) 468-5000 ext. 6474
|Dr. N. MiSun Phillips, Director III, Admissions and Recruitment |
Annie Beato, Coordinator, Admissions