- If you believe you were discriminated against in the hiring or admissions process.
- If you believe that you are being treated differently than other students or employees in similar situations.
you believe that someone (or a group) has targeted you by making
frequent unwelcome, inappropriate comments in person or electronically.
- If you feel bullied, intimidated or threatened by someone or a group on campus.
- If you have been sexually assaulted on campus or at a College-sponsored event.
- If you witness someone being assaulted, bullied, discriminated against, intimidated, harassed or threatened.
WHERE TO REPORT
9-1-1 from any phone or push the RED BUTTON on the Blue Light Emergency Phone
Almarie J. Jones
Diversity and Equity
Affirmative Action/Title IX Officer
856.415.2154 or [email protected]
you receive a report of Discrimination, Harassment, Hate Crimes or
Sexual Misconduct, including Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Sexual
Assault and Stalking, you must report it to the Title IX Officer.
employees are obligated by federal law to report crimes that pose an
ongoing threat to the community to the Office of Safety and Security –
1-856-681-6287 or to Deptford Police 856-845-6440.
Confidential Reporting On Campus
Center for Counseling and Wellness Services - 856-415-2243
- Lois Lawson-Briddell, Ph.D., MSW, LSW, Director
- William Leonard, Ph.D., Intervention Teams Consultant
Center for People in Transition – Nancy Howard, Director – 1-856-415-2264
Confidential Reporting and Full Support Services – Off-Campus
Services Empowering Rights of Victims (SERV) 1-866-295-SERV (7398)
Non-Confidential Support Services on Campus
Students - Samantha Van Kooy, Executive Director, Student Engagement
Non-Confidential Reporting on Campus
- Campus Security 856.681.6287 or Blue Light Emergency Phones around campus
- Gloucester County Sheriff's Office 856-681-2200
- All faculty and staff whom a student believes is authorized to receive a report of a crime
Non-Confidential - Local Law Enforcement
- Gloucester County Sheriff's Office 856-681-2200 On Campus
- Deptford Twp. Police Department 856-845-2220
- Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office 856-384-5500