Any faculty, staff, visitor, contractor, or prospective student or prospective employee should report any issues related to the following issues to the Title IX Officer, Almarie J. Jones.
- If you believe you were discriminated against in the hiring or admissions process.
- If you believe that you are being treated differently than other students or employees in similar situations.
- If you believe that someone (or a group) has targeted you by making frequent unwelcome, inappropriate comments in person or electronically.
- If you feel bullied, intimidated or threatened by someone or a group on campus.
- If you have been sexually assaulted on campus or at a College-sponsored event.
- If you witness someone being assaulted, bullied, discriminated against, intimidated, harassed or threatened.
WHERE TO REPORT
Emergencies 9-1-1 from any phone or push the RED BUTTON on the Blue Light Emergency Phone
Almarie J. Jones
Associate Vice President
Diversity and Equity/Title IX and Compliance
Eugene McCaffrey College Center-Room 116
If you receive a report of Discrimination, Harassment, Hate Crimes or Sexual Misconduct, including Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking, you must report it to the Title IX Officer.
All employees are obligated by federal law to report crimes that pose an ongoing threat to the community to the Office of Safety and Security – 1-856-681-6287 or to Deptford Police 856-845-6440.
Reporting Allegations of Sexual Misconduct Resource Referrals
There are multiple safe places for students to report allegations of sexual misconduct (“DVSAS”), both on and off campus. Reports of sexual misconduct (“DVSAS”) can be made to any of the offices listed in the Reporting Allegations of Sexual Misconduct Resource Referrals documents.