Sign In
On the Gloucester Campus, East College Drive will be closed on Monday, February 26, through the end of May due to road construction.

All traffic must use the other entrances to the College. Employees will be able to access F-lot by driving through E-lot. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause & look forward to a safer traffic pattern once construction is complete. Click HERE for a map.

RCSJ students on campus

Student Records

Ways to Request an Official Transcript

Official transcripts can be sent electronically, by mail, or picked up. Fees vary depending on the delivery format and timeframe requested. Transcripts are processed on college business days. Please refer to the Academic Calendar and website for campus closure dates and information.

You can request a transcript from Rowan College of South Jersey in the following ways:

  • Send Electronically - Please visit the National Student Clearinghouse to request an electronic copy of your official transcript to be sent. Additional fees will apply.
  • WebAdvisor (Cumberland Only) - if you were a previous student or a current student at Cumberland login to the WebAdvisor system.

  • Mail it in – Fill out the Official Transcript Request For​m and mail it to the appropriate campus with the $5.00 fee.

  • Drop it off - For expedited transcript options (additional fees apply), please stop by the Gloucester Student Records Office or Cumberland Enrollment Services One Stop to fill out a request and pay in person.

  • Unofficial Transcript: Log into your Self-Serv or Self-Service account to print a copy of your unofficial transcript.

At this time, the Cumberland and Gloucester student records are separate. If you have attended either campus and need credits transferred to the other, please fill out the InterCampus Transcript Request Form and we will submit your credits electronically. 

Students who have financial holds with the institution will not be able to have an official transcript released. Please clear your hold first with the corresponding department.​​ 

Gloucester; Cumberland