1. How can I pay my tuition online?
To make a payment online:
- Please login to your
- Click the "Term Bill" link found under the
View or Pay My Bill channel
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on
Make Full Payment
(This will take you to our payment gateway)
- Once in the payment gateway, click
- Payment plan options are available online for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters
instructions can be found online
2. Why am I being charged out-of-county or out-of-state tuition?
Tuition rates are charged based on a student’s residency. If you live in Gloucester or Cumberland counties, you are eligible for in-county tuition rates. If you live in any other NJ county, you are eligible for out-of-county rates.
If you live in another state, you are eligible for out-of-state tuition rates.
3. Will my tuition rate change if I move?
All address changes must be made with the Office of Student Records. Address changes made before the 10th day of the semester will take effect immediately. Address changes made after the 10th day of the semester will take effect for the following semester. Rates are still based on residency (See Question 2.)
4. Am I eligible for out-of-county chargebacks?
NJ residents who do not live in Gloucester or Cumberland counties may
complete chargeback paperwork
5. Do you offer payment plans?
Yes (See Question 1.)
6. Why is there a hold on my account?
Student accounts can be on hold for a number of reasons. The most common hold for the Business Office is for a past due balance. This hold will prevent registration activity as well as the release of grades and transcripts. Once the past due balance is paid in full, students may contact the Business Office and ask that the hold be removed.
Another common Business Office hold is a restriction hold that could prevent online payment options, enrollment in a payment plan, etc. These holds are typically not removed once they are placed on an account for cause.
7. How can I send my RCSJ transcript to another school?
Current and previous students can request to have their RCSJ official transcript sent to another college, organization, or to themselves.
While the campus is closed, requests for transcripts must be submitted remotely. The
transcript request form can be found on our website and then returned to the Business Office via email ([email protected]) or fax (856-464-1483). The Business Office will charge your account and send you online payment instructions. You must pay for the transcript(s) online through your student portal account before processing occurs and your account must be free from Business Office holds (see question 6.)
Note: Identification may be required.
We are not able to process expedited requests while the campus is closed due to the pandemic.
Visit the Student Records site for a
complete list of Electronic-Participating schools.
8. I paid for a transcript but it hasn’t been received yet. Was it sent?
Please contact the Office of Student Records at
[email protected] or 856-415-2233 as that is the office responsible for printing and sending out transcripts.
9. Can I drop my class for a refund?
Refunds are processed based on the date of the drop and the assumed payment-in-full was already made:
- 100% refund before the semester begins
- 50% refund during partial refund periods once the semester begins
- All eligible refunds are mailed in the form of a check made payable to the student.
10. When will I receive my financial aid refund check?
Eligible financial aid related refunds are processed and mailed out within 14 days of an award posting to a student’s account. BEFORE calling the Business Office a student should take the following steps:
Check their Term Bill found online through their portal account to see if financial aid awards have been disbursed yet.
If financial aid awards are still in a memo or authorized, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at
[email protected] or 856-415-2210 and ask about disbursement.
Financial Aid does not handle refunds.
Only speak to Financial Aid with questions about disbursement of aid.
- Check their address in the system to make sure it is up to date and correct
- Wait 14 days after disbursement to look for a refund on their Term Bill
- Wait 14 days after a refund shows on the Term Bill for a check to come in the mail
If a student has followed all of these steps and still has not received a refund check in the mail, please contact the Business Office at 856-415-2226 or
11. Why can’t I see my financial aid on my Term Bill?
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at
[email protected] or 856-415-2210. Students can also see the status of their financial aid online through the portal.
13. Where can I get my 1098T tax information?
steps for retrieving your 1098-T
12. What is a First Day Book Charge? And why do I have to
Beginning in the Spring 2020 semester, the College
implemented a new initiative with Barnes and Noble called First Day. Select courses and sections allow students
online access to course materials on the first day of class. This First
Day book charge is assessed at the time of registration for applicable
14. How do I get a book voucher?
Students with eligible financial aid awards that exceed their semester Term Bill may be eligible to receive a book voucher. Vouchers are sent to the College store electronically beginning one week before the semester begins. The amount of a book voucher depends on the number of credits a student is registered for and the amount of financial aid pending. Vouchers typically expire one month after the semester begins and are reconciled to the students’ accounts before any eligible financial aid refund is calculated. The College does not send book vouchers for the Winter terms.
Beginning in the Spring 2020 semester, the College implemented a new initiative with Barnes and Noble called
First Day. Select courses and sections include the course materials (such as textbooks) in the cost of the course. Not every course uses this. The First Day book charge is assessed at the time of registration for applicable courses/sections.