Sign In
Rowan College of South Jersey is proud to be one of New Jersey’s 6 mega-site vaccination locations

Registration is required. For more information (including a link to pre-register), please visit

Rowan College students on campus

Apply to Gloucester

Contact Us
Phone: (856) 415-2209
Fax: (856) 468-8498

Apply Now

New, Visiting, High School Option​​​​New Students​All first-time applicants who have not pr​eviously taken Rowan College classes must complete an Admissions application.
Are you a Visiting Student or incoming High School Option student? Follow the special application procedures listed below:
Visiting Student Application
High School Option Application
Returning Students​Have you attended w​ithin the past 3 years?​
  • You do not have to fill out an application if they have attended in the past three years.
  • Please confirm with the Student Records Department​ that your information is still accurate and there are no past holds on your account.
  • You should schedule an appointment with your advisor before registering for courses

Did you last attend more than 3 years ago?​
  • If your last attendance was more than three years ago, you will need to submit a new Admissions application.

Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 856-415-2209.​
Transfer Students

Who is a Transfer Student?

Students who attended other institutions of higher education before Rowan College of South Jersey are considered transfer students.

All Transfer Students

All transfer students must follow the same application process as first-time college students.

Transferring from Another College

To have previous college coursework evaluated, you must submit the following items to the Office of Admissions:

  1. Official Transcripts from any colleges attended
    (Send electronic transcripts to
  2. Transfer of College Credits Request form

If you attended RCSJ-Cumberland Campus and are now applying to the Gloucester Campus, our Admissions team will request your Cumberland transcript on your behalf.

Military Students

Military students must submit the following items to the Office of Admissions to have previous college coursework evaluated:

  1. Official military transcripts
  2. Copy of DD-214
  3. Transfer of College Credits Request form

International Students

If you have attended academic institutions abroad or have foreign transcripts you must:

  1. Have your transcripts (both high school and college) evaluated (course by course) by one of the following:
  2. ​ ​Complete and submit Transfer of College Credits Request form

Have questions about transferring in?

Contact Barbara Murtaugh at 856-468-5000, ext. 6411.