Are you looking for a unique venue for an upcoming event? Private pottery parties & workshops are a fun and creative way to celebrate birthdays, showers, anniversaries, graduations, and many other special occasions. No experience is needed; a staff member from the AIC will guide you in creating not only a one-of-a-kind work of art, but memories that will last a lifetime.
Your guests will create one pottery project of your choosing. After your guests finish their project, AIC staff will glaze and fire the pieces and contact guests when the finished projects are ready for pick up. All materials are provided. A minimum of 4 people is required.
- $40 per person, party size limit is 20 guests
- Each booking is 4 hours: 3 hours of instruction with 1 hour set aside for party set-up
- You must provide your own food, beverages, and decorations
- Tables and chairs will be provided
- Parties are appropriate for everyone 4 years old and up
To schedule a party or for more information, contact Jackie Sandro or Randy Wilfong at (856)765.0988 or [email protected]